Please Note: Agency covers the 5 boroughs, Long Island and the Hudson Valley, but you can choose which area to cover. For additional services such as counseling and independent living skill training, please visit the website WWW.Gallubtbi.com.
A PBIS must be a:
- Licensed Master's in Social Work;
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioner;
- Master's Degree in Psychology;
- Licensed Behavior Analyst;
- Certified Teacher of Special Education;
- A certified Rehabilitation Counselor (Certified by the Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification)
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology and 2 years experience.
Each of these individuals must have a minimum of two year's experience developing and implementing behavioral treatment plans.
Please note: Internships do not count toward the required years of experience.
Gallub Services for Traumatic Brain Injury is an agency that helps individuals stay out of nursing homes and remain in the community with support services such as emotional adjustment to their brain injury and maintaining independent living in the community. Many staff are social workers, mental health workers or work in a residential rehabilitation setting.
Gallub Services is looking for dedicated, motivated individuals to work part-time to help individuals integrate successfully into the community following a traumatic head injury. The agency operates under the Department of Health.
· Hours are flexible and done after your work or weekends.
· Services are Psychotherapy, Behavioral Health and Independent Living Training with most staff from the social work or psychology fields.
· Salary is very competitive.
Gallub services for traumatic brain injury is seeking part-time staff to provide services in the homes of clients who have had a traumatic brain injury. We provide services through the Department of Health for traumatic brain injured individuals who are in the community instead of nursing homes. This is not a residential setting, as the clients sign their own lease. The services are psychotherapy, behavioral health or independent living training and are conducted within the client’s home. The agency covers clients in all boroughs, Hudson Valley and Long Island. However, you can choose which geographic location you wish to cover. The number of hours is very flexible and you can see the clients after work or on the weekends. Salary is very competitive. If you are interested, please contact me so we can discuss this further.
Thank you for considering the position.
Benita Wilson, LMHC
Thomas Wappat, Ph.D.
Regional Clinical Director
Gallub Services for TBI, LLC