Galls Lexington, KY
- Expired: September 12, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: Security Officer will maintain a safe and secure environment at Galls, LLC by protecting guests, visitors, employees and property. Duties include patrolling property, monitoring cameras, and deterring any potential criminal activity or misconduct.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all emergency policies, procedures and regulations to be able to respond to alarms, incidents and emergency situations.
- Maintain a constant awareness of surroundings and report any activities or incidents that diminish the safety and well-being of client property and employees.
- Patrols grounds to check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems and unauthorized people on site.
- Enforce safety and security rules, directions and regulations to include responding to fire incidents, medical emergencies, bomb threats, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergencies, hazardous materials, inclement weather and other safety or security incidents.
- Maintain a professional image and demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Perform scheduled inspections on protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Control access to the building.
- Maintain safety and security log and provide reports as needed to management team.
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Knowledge of safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- High integrity and professionalism
- Ability to perform physical components of position which include sitting, standing, walking for long periods of time, climbing stairs, walking up inclines or uneven terrain and lifting/moving up to 25 pounds.
- High School Degree
Real EstateView all jobs at Galls