Bema Incorporated is a recognized leader and innovator in the flexographic printing and packaging industry. We are seeking Industrial Maintenance Technicians for both our Elmhurst and St. Charles, Illinois facilities.
Maintenance technicians are responsible for performing highly diversified duties which include, but are not limited to; equipment installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of production and facility assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform regular preventive and predictive maintenance on production and facility assets.
· PLC knowledge and Electronic troubleshooting
· Read and interpret equipment manuals, electrical schematics, drawings, and parts list
· Experienced with hand and power tools, shop equipment, and electrical test equipment
· Mechanical ability- machining and welding is a plus
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Comply with all company policies, regulations and procedures
· Perform other duties as directed by supervisor or management
· Help maintain facilities Food Safety Standards
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· 3-5 years of “hands-on” Manufacturing Maintenance experience with Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting
· Experienced in either the Flexible Packaging or blown film Industries strongly preferred
· Able to work on ladders, lifts, and at heights
· Available to work “on call” and on weekends when needed
· Experienced with CMMS software preferred
· Basic computer skills
· Medical and Dental
· Paid Holidays and Vacation
· Pre-employment drug screen and background checks are conducted.