Data Integration Specialist
Gallopade International, Inc Peachtree City, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Data Integration Specialist
Gallopade seeks a Data Integration Specialist to collect, manage, analyze and manipulate data from 3rd party application vendors and software for variety of internal functions. This position will be a key member of the team that oversees and supports Gallopade's growing digital education operations and is able to analyze Company's data operations and utilize technologies to support current and future integrations and needs. Gallopade partner with industry leaders for variety of digital needs, including creation, hosting, and delivery of online educational curriculum for 1 million teachers and students.
Desired candidate is a multi-talented individual who has the experience to come onboard and make immediate impact, and the drive to expand their knowledge by learning new skills and technologies.
- Build and use SQL, servers for data projects
- Use API to gather data from various 3rd party application partners and transform data for various internal users
- Build scripts to use API to automate processes with same applications
- Oversee data security including internal controls as well as delivery in/out of data transactions between customers according to Data Privacy and FERPA regulations
- Create scripts and tool for non-technical users to access data and/or put data into various formats for internal users
- Transform Data for departmental needs including customer registrations, product usage, newsletter communications, and more
- Communicate with Engineers/QA team at 3rd party partners
- Provide consultation on complex projects, often as the top level contributor/specialist from technical POV
- Assist team with QA, support, registration, and other items needed
- Assessment of software application issues.
Required Skills and Experience
- Computer Science degree and minimum of 3 years experience or 4 years of hand-on experience with non-related degree
- Proficiency in database development/management, specifically SQL server and MySQL
- Hand-on experience with API and API software and/or Python/PHP experience
- In-depth knowledge of JSON and rest API
- Database creation, migration and normalization
- Experience with Oauth2 or Authentications helpful
- Research and development of technical solutions, testing, and upgrading
- Accomplished presentation skills and ability to present data and information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Gallopade is a leading publisher of social studies curriculum, resources, and books. For over 40 years, Gallopade has been partnering with schools, teachers, libraries, museums, gift shops, and bookstores. Gallopade Curriculum is currently available in Georgia, Ohio, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Virginia, and we’re looking to expand into new states! Our print and digital curriculum are constantly evolving as we work to bring custom and flexible solutions to K-8 classrooms.
Gallopade International, IncWhy Work Here?
An award winning Publishing Company - Supper management team. warm and friendly environment.
Company Overview: Gallopade is a leading publisher of social studies curriculum, resources, and books. For over 40 years, Gallopade has been partnering with schools, teachers, libraries, museums, gift shops, and bookstores. Gallopade Curriculum is currently available in Georgia, Ohio, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Virginia, and we’re looking to expand into new states! Our print and digital curriculum are constantly evolving as we work to bring custom and flexible solutions to K-8 classrooms.
611 Hwy 74SPeachtree City, GA
TechnologyView all jobs at Gallopade International, Inc