We are looking for an Electronics Tester Tech to join our team in Batesburg-Leesville, SC!
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 4:00pm
Job Duties Include:
- Interpret drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams and engineering specifications.
- Use semi-automatic testers, electronic and mechanical measuring/testing equipment and fixtures.
- Perform a variety of mechanical, and electromechanical inspections/tests.
- Record results and test configurations.
- Select the best means to inspect/troubleshoot/test in the most efficient manner.
- Inspect work for accuracy.
Skills and Experience
- Basic soldering, previous experience troubleshooting of printed circuit boards to the lowest component level, able to complete work in the specified time frame, able to meet department and individual goals, and proficient with MS office, Team Center, and SAP.
- 2 -year degree in electronics and engineering and experience in the electronics field of military training in electronics is PREFERRED but not required.
Apply today at www.gpsjobs.net
Gallman Professional Services, Inc.
Why Work Here?Serving our communities and enriching lives by connecting people and jobs.
Family owned company with a great benefit package!!!