Box Truck Driver
Since 1985, Gallman Personnel Services, Inc., a full-service staffing agency has been committed to serving our communities and enriching lives by connecting people and jobs. We specialize in connecting top talent with great companies across the country and within our local footprint.
· Established in 1962
· Local Branch Located in Ladson, SC
· Company owned and operated distribution vehicles
· Recipient of numerous awards for quality, service and overall performance
· Advancement Opportunities
· Temp-to-Hire Opportunity
· Willing to train the right candidate
Your Role with the Company
Will be responsible for safely operating a Non-CDL Box Truck to make deliveries. As a Box Truck driver, you are responsible for transporting goods to their destination on behalf of the company. Your duties include loading, unloading, and assembly of furniture and other office supplies. Onsite assembly of furniture products with the aid of hand tools is an essential function of the position.
· Expertise in the safe operation of Box Trucks
· 1-year Box Truck driving experience
· Ability to properly identify and use hand and basic power tools
· HS Diploma / Equivalent
· Clean 7-year Motor Vehicle Record
· Valid Driver’s License
Drug free workplace and a criminal background check is required.
Never a fee.