IT Manager and NetSuite Administrator
Gallman Consulting Winnsboro, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Manager / Administrator – Manufacturing Facility
Award winning Consumer Electronics Assembly and Distribution company that has thrived during the recent pandemic
Expected continued growth and additional product lines
Major contracts with major retailers
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Senior Management role with this rapidly growing company’s South Carolina operations. - this company has received national attention for bringing industry back to the US and has rapidly surpassed ambitious production goals. Product line is expanding, and additional operations are in the works.
- SALARY AND BONUS COMBO
- Core Benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- 10 paid holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Responsible for Managing the entire Information Technology area. In this role, you will plan, direct, and manage the information system to ensure the development and implementation of cost-effective systems and efficient computer operations to meet current and future decision-making requirements. This position also provides company-wide direction in areas of policy and planning for data processing and related functions (communication, office systems, interplant connectivity, etc.)
- Provides information processing, systems counseling, and guidance to management personnel
- Plans and controls departmental staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities to ensure that they are consistent with the business plans of the company
- Directs design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet management and company’s information needs
- Establishes IS policies, standards, practices, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard information resources
- Administers the Department’s expense budget, within budgetary guidelines
- Maintains knowledge of the developments in systems and hardware and incorporates new developments into the future systems of the company
- Develops programs and hardware systems along with staff to ensure cost-effective and current information system
- Performing program and project planning and management, infrastructure upgrade, and maintenance
- Performing desktop and laptop upgrade and maintenance
- Training employees
- Performing back-up and recovery data storage solutions, data migrations between ERP systems
- Creating business and user specific reports
- Ensuring the overall optimization for business processes
- Determining, recommending, and justifying the procurement of all hardware, software, telecommunications, and security equipment
- Monitoring user problems and ensuring optimum user-system and software performance
BACKGROUND PROFILE – Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology preferred or a related field and equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in management one or more information processing functions (operations, development, etc.)
- Technical or on-the-job training in programming and hardware installation and maintenance
- 2+ years of NetSuite experience on Creating Dashboards, Custom Fields, Forms, Saved Searches, Reports, and Workflows.
- Experience with Oracle Database, SQL Server & Statements, or other Query languages
- Ability to support CSV data imports and mass updates in NetSuite.
- Strong understanding of NetSuite financial processes including design to build, procure to pay, order to cash, and record to report.
- ERP implementation/administration experience
- Strong data analysis ability with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, pivot charts)
- Strong knowledge of EDI (850/856/810/940/945)
- Experience on Server & Network Infrastructure selection and implementation, Virtual/Cloud Networking, VoIP, Telephony and Communications, systems, Wireless Networks, Mobile Devices.
- Experience with a manufacturing environment with direct operational support background.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of the organization
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Highly organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing organization
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Good knowledge of Supplier-Chain process flow and Warehouse Management System
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing systems (MES/SFIS)
- Familiar with RF-Smart Functions
- NetSuite “go-live” experience
- Basic SuiteScript
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation Certification
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
- Crystal Report Writing
TechnologyView all jobs at Gallman Consulting