- Over a month ago
- $22 to $28 Hourly
$750 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
A Tile Setter cuts, tools, and sets tile/slab in floors and walls of buildings and repairs and polishes tiles/slab previously set in buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITES
- Trims, faces, and cuts tile/slab to specified size and shape.
- Cut, surface, polish and install tile and granite or install pre-cast terrazzo, granite, or tile units.
- Mix, apply and spread mortar to tile back, position the tile/slab and press or tap with trowel handle to affix tile to base.
- Polishes tile and other ornamental stone to high luster.
- Participates in daily huddles and practices safety as a priority on all job sites.
- Models The Gallegos Corporation mission and values.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of 3 years of constructions or Marble & Granite experience.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Education Programs
- Local Jobs
- Growth Opportunity and Advancement
- Volunteer Program
- And more!!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?