- Posted: over a month ago
- $21 to $26 Hourly
$750 SIGN-ON BONUS
The Office Coordinator provides efficient and effective administrative support and facility management to the Wolcott office and other campuses as needed. In addition, this role manages the front desk duties and incoming calls with professional and confidential communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITES
- First point of contact for visitors, calls, maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, and shopping.
- Acts as executive assistant at times for scheduling and coordinating.
- Manages community involvement, tracks and shares with marketing.
- Organizes office operations and procedures. May assist with other divisional offices at times.
- Coordinates with IT department on office equipment.
- Manages contract and price negotiations with office vendors, and service providers.
- Provides general support to visitors.
- Coordinates and tracks housing resources and requirements.
- Assists with safety related documents as needed.
- Assists with archiving data as needed.
- Addresses employee queries regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services.
- Participates in the planning and scheduling of in-house or off-site activities, parties, celebrations, meetings, and conferences as identified by leadership.
- Models the Gallegos values and mission.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum two years’ experience as administrative or office assistant
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving
BusinessView all jobs at Gallegos Corporation