Fabricator I, Marble and Granite
- Posted: 29 days ago
- $21 to $23 Hourly
$750 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
A Marble and Granite Fabricator I must be able to support the overall Marble and Granite trade. A Fabricator I is required to complete work safely, with quality and within productivity specifications as directed by the lead or manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITES
- Ensure the shop, yard, and workspace is organized and clean.
- Assist with loading, unloading and storage of materials and equipment.
- Work closely with other team members and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Assists with operating and maintaining all machinery in the Marble Shop.
- Assists with standard practices to properly fabricate stone including reading drawings, material handling, cutting, gluing, honing, polishing, flaming, brushing, grinding, installation preparation, material inspection, and blasting.
- Assists field installations and deliveries as needed
- Completes all time coding properly in ADP
- Ensures quality is maintained throughout the fabrication and transportation of material
- Participates in daily huddles and practices safety as a priority on all job sites.
- Models The Gallegos Corporation mission and values at all times.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Education Programs
- Local Jobs
- Growth Opportunity and Advancement
- Volunteer Program
- And more!!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?