Drafter/ Project Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $21 to $30 Hourly
$750 SIGN-ON BONUS!!
This position coordinates plant and job site information into drawings, schematics and maps for installation and fabrication for a variety of divisions, as needed. This is completed thru coordination with Project Managers, Installers, General Contractors, Customers, and other field personal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITES
- Analyze project plan documents for understanding of final product desired.
- Accurately measures existing project conditions utilizing templating machinery
- Accurately creates fabrication drawings to be utilized for project layout and fabrication.
- Communicates information gained during templating process to all project stakeholders in drawings.
- Assists in scheduling of templating operations
- Provides professional, clear customer service communication with clients, both internal and external
- Other duties as assigned.
- Models the Gallegos values and mission.
- Minimum 2 years of equivalent work experience.
- Experience with design/measuring equipment and programs including tape measure, laser level, squares, AutoCAD, Alpha Cam, Blue Beam.
- Basic understanding of project documents including Contract, RFI, Project Plans and specifications.
- Basic knowledge of construction, stone, and plant fabrication.
- Useful understanding and experience reading blueprints, architectural designs.
- Useful understanding of stone cutting fabrication and installation.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Education Programs
- Local Jobs
- Growth Opportunity and Advancement
- Volunteer Program
- And more!!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?