Sales Executive - Service Sales
Gallaher & Associates, Inc. Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gallaher is seeking a highly qualified Service Sales Representative for the Chattanooga Area. We are looking for a motivated individual who is skilled at building relationships and successful at closing profitable product sales.
Key skills and responsibilities for this position include:
- Product Sales (90%) – Prospect, source, and maintain quality customers in assigned area. Products include but are not limited to service and service agreements related to Fire Alarm, Nurse Call, Access Control, Camera Surveillance, Mass Notification, Intrusion Detection, Intercom and Paging, Voice/Data/Fiber, Telephone and Voice Mail, Video / Telepresence, Pro-Sound and Audio / Video.
- Achieve or surpass assigned sales goals by developing action plans to identify specific sales prospects, targets, and markets.
- Manage, call on, and sell products directly to customers in assigned area.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Establish relationships and maintain regular contact with existing and new customers (particularly key accounts).
- Respond quickly to customer inquiries.
- Introduce new products and service upgrades.
- Actively engage in planned prospecting activities geared at increasing the organizations customer base.
- Develop, deliver, and present sales materials, exhibits, and promotional programs.
- Prepare for and attend exhibits, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional, and national promotional opportunities.
- Prepare and present quotes, proposals, pricing, credit terms, and renewal, extension, or alteration of service contracts to customers.
- Activate and maintain contract services.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through personal actions and initiatives.
- Enrich company reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the Company’s core values.
- Personal Development (5%) – Update job knowledge (for both products and sales/marketing strategies and skills) by engaging in educational opportunities; reading professional literature; networking; and participating in professional organizations.
- Reporting (5%) – Generate weekly reports as assigned relative to activity, lost orders, closings, follow-up, etc. Report on special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity, including recommendations for product, service, pricing changes and evaluation of competitive developments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
3 years of relevant sales experience, preferably, in the life safety industry
Must be able to work independently and have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills. Must have proven business analytical skills. Must be able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility, a positive attitude, and a strong commitment to customer service. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be highly customer focused with the ability to work under pressure and to work by yourself without constant supervision. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma or Equivalent. 3 or more years of experience in direct negotiated sales.
Self-Directed, Positive Attitude, Organized, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Excellent Communication Skills (verbal/written), able to motivate others, Trustworthy, Honest, and Responsible.
Gallaher celebrates commitment to excellence by maintaining its stature as the region’s premier low voltage technology solution provider. Through our vision to help our clients and the communities we serve live safer and more enjoyable lives, we deliver a superior experience to those with whom we partner. In addition to on-going projects, Gallaher successfully completed more than 3,000 projects in the past 4 years, delivering the best in the design, integration, installation and service of life safety, security, communication, and professional audio video solutions. We are proud to be one of the most comprehensive low voltage systems providers in the Southeast with the advantage of more than 400 years of combined experience. We strive to provide our customers with the best value through our product and services at a fair price.
Powered by JazzHR
Gallaher & Associates, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Gallaher & Associates, Inc.