At RPS, our focus is on smart and strategic growth, as well as the needs of our retail partners. Today, our more than 1,700 associates stand ready to be a strategic business partner in marketing new and renewal business through our wholesale brokerage operations, MGAs, program managers and standard lines aggregator. We have the local knowledge, regional presence and national reach to provide the best options to our clients.
Specialties of RPS:
Wholesale Broker and Managing General Agent, Casualty, Property, Analytics, Healthcare, Workers Compensation, Transportation, Executive Lines, Technology & Cyber, Public Entity, Personal Lines.
- Identifies and analyzes client exposures to recommend and/or design risk transfer/financing products.
- Markets customer business, typically of moderate to high complexity, to variety of insurance carriers.
- Receives and processes requests for quotations from account personnel that is both internally and externally facing.
- Identifies appropriate carriers, sends requests, negotiates favorable quotes and prepares recommendations.
- Responsible for the servicing and mid-term underwriting of a producer.
- Resolves most questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels.
- May provide guidance to lower level staff, but has no formal supervisory responsibility.
- No assigned production goals.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years related experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and Microsoft Office.
- Carrier experience highly preferred.
- Detail oriented; strong analytical skills and good communication and interpersonal skills
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work authorization.
- Willing to execute RPS' Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure....