Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better way.
An Intake Customer Service Representative is responsible for professionally handling various inquiries regarding claims in a fast paced environment to include identifying and resolving customer concerns and questions regarding claims. Primary responsibilities include data entry and data transfer/processing related to claim information. Additionally, you will need to represent Gallagher Bassett professionally through positive customer phone interactions. Additional responsibilities include handling various types of incoming mail to include various media, and other claim related items as well as handling call inquiries regarding claims.
- Demonstrate superior listening skills while exhibiting excellent customer service, patience, and empathy to promote the company reputation of integrity.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Transfer data from paper or verbally provided directly from customers into the system
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Professionally handling call inquiries regarding claims in a dynamic call center environment
- Typing skills and 10 key is required
- Upload documents from media received
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong typing and basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of MS systems, i.e., MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Word
- Good verbal communication skills
- Maintains a high level of professionalism with clients and establishes a positive rapport with every caller.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Job: Client Service/Account Management
Organization: Corp - HO Managed Expenses
Title: Japanese Bilingual Claims Intake Customer Service Representative
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas
Requisition ID: 57897