Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
The Customer Service Representative provides customer service to a variety of customers over the telephone.
- Responsible for the servicing of existing clients-identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Receives and responds to customer service inquiries both written and verbal.
- Follows-up on customer issues, researches problems and processes documents necessary to ensure a successful resolution.
- Handles calls and correspondence that are predominantly routine but may require some deviation from standard procedures.
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Strong typing and basic computer skills.
- Working knowledge of MS systems, i.e., MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Word.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism with clients and establishes a positive rapport with every caller.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Job: Client Service/Account Management
Organization: GBS - Western Region
Title: Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 60936