Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
The Account Representative assists the Account Manager, Account Executives, Producers, Brokers in servicing designated group of clients or book of business as it relates to marketing, claims, administration, and sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Typically assigned to accounts having less complex needs with no renewal goals associated with assigned accounts.
- Under direction of more senior staff, provides administrative support to an assigned group of clients.
- Resolves customer service inquiries that require research and interactions with carriers or agents.
- Generally requires assistance when resolving more complex problems.
- Day-to-day client contacts are generally mid- or lower-level client staff and contact with clients.
- Responds to client questions and maintains a log of conversations.
- Markets new and renewal accounts according to company procedures.
- Evaluates all proposals to include in spreadsheets.
- Prepares renewals and client information presentations and assists in preparing RFP responses.
- May provide guidance and direction to Customer Service Reps or administrative support.
- High School Diploma/GED and 1 or more years of related experience.
- Appropriate license
- Understanding of the insurance brokerage business and customer service processes/tasks.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Job: Client Service/Account Management
Organization: GGB US - South Central Region
Title: Account Representative
Requisition ID: 58241