Client Services Analyst/CallFinder Analyst - 800Response/CallFinder
Position Title: Client Services Analyst/CallFinder Analyst
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Location: South Burlington, VT
CallFinder® is a leading provider of cloud-based speech analytics and call scoring technology that is powerful, affordable, and easy to use. It enables small and medium size businesses to improve agent performance, automate quality monitoring, and provide a superior customer experience.
Highly scalable and applicable to a wide range of industries, CallFinder works with businesses throughout the United States and Canada, in retail & wholesale, healthcare, travel, finance and banking, collections, insurance, manufacturing, utilities, education, and more.
Under the direction of the Chief Operations Officer, the CallFinder Analyst participates in the full client lifecycle of CallFinder implementations, from assisting sales with demo presentations, discovery of clients' business requirements, and completion of corresponding project plans, delivery of the custom reports and scorecards, and ongoing post-implementation client support.
This position may require out-of-state overnight travel at times.
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple business units (including sales, operations, and stakeholders) during the demonstration, implementation, and post-implementation of the CallFinder solution.
- Create and manage project plans and project schedules that align with implementation scope and client expectations.
- Deliver demonstrations to qualified prospects in collaboration with the sales team.
- Construct searches and reports designed to automatically categorize and analyze conversations taking place within the client's call center environment.
- Facilitate training programs to clients via remote online meeting software (e.g., Zoom).
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting on implementation projects to management and company stakeholders.
- Develop process improvements, internal training guides, and external client-facing training materials as needed.
- A college degree or equivalent, and professional experience, preferably in an account management role.
- Experience with web applications such as Microsoft Office/Exchange, CRM tools, LinkedIn, online conferencing tools (Zoom, etc.) preferred.
- Attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
- Highly developed telephone, presentation, technical, and account management skills.
Gallagher, Flynn, & Company, LLP has been retained to conduct this search. Interested candidates may apply by sending a resume and cover letter. While we appreciate all interest in this exciting opportunity, only candidates most closely aligned with our search will be contacted.
Disclaimer: What is listed above is representative of the position's responsibilities but is not meant to be an exhaustive list. Responsibilities may change during employment at the company's discretion. Gallagher, Flynn & Company, LLP, and our client do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
Gallagher, Flynn & CompanySouth Burlington, VT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.