Galen HealthCare Solutions Burlington, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Galen Healthcare Solutions is a healthcare IT software and services organization that produces award-winning information archiving and release-of-information solutions for the largest healthcare organizations in the United States. Our software is used daily by tens of thousands of physicians across the country.
As a company, we are honored to be ranked #1 in KLAS by our clients, including winning 2021’s coveted Top Overall IT Services Firm award, as well as recognition from Modern Healthcare, having appeared on their Best Places to Work list for the past 8 years.
We are seeking a mid or senior-level DevOps Engineer to join our team. Galen’s Products team enjoys a high retention rate, very competitive compensation, and a flexible work/life balance.
Galen focuses on hiring the right people, not filling a particular role or enforcing arbitrary skill requirements. If our culture sounds like a fit and you are an effective technologist, you are encouraged to apply even if your skills are not a perfect match.
DevOps Engineering roles at Galen are characterized by the usage of leading-edge cloud-based technologies supported by self-motivated engineers who collaborate with and are supported by their team at all levels. We set high expectations, but we lift each other up as a team to meet those standards. Team members are engaged with both what is being built and why. A desire to understand our clients, their end-users, and their workflows is part of being on the team.
Duties include service level monitoring, security monitoring, log analytics, build and release process oversight, and the development of scripts and software to help automate tasks and business processes. As a mid or senior member of the team, you will be expected to think and communicate about your work at a high-level with the team, in addition to understanding the details.
Galen has offices in Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, and Burlington, VT. The position could use any of these offices or be entirely remote.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to support cross-organization collaboration.
- As a mid-level to senior position, 3-7 years of relevant experience desired.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) required.
- Software development experience within the Microsoft ecosystem (.NET, PowerShell) required as well as competence with SQL. Exposure to C# highly desirable.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and Amazon not required, but highly desirable.
- Experience with Azure DevOps / Team Foundation Service and GIT not required, but highly desirable.
- Previous healthcare IT experience, particularly working with Protected Health Information, is not required, but highly desirable.
Applicants should be prepared to provide a code sample or perform an assigned coding exercise.
- Profit sharing bonus model
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k with 100% Match up to 4% of salary
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Annual technology stipend
- Combined PTO, unlimited sick time
- Fun offices in compelling locations, with the option to work remotely
- Transportation, parking, and dependent care benefits
Galen HealthCare Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Galen HealthCare Solutions