Trade Marketing Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Trade Marketing Manager
Vice President, Sales & Trade Marketing
Charlotte, NC (Hybrid - 3 days in office)
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Trade Marketing Manager position is responsible for the delivery of Regional retail product, developing Trade/Channel Marketing strategies, managing pricing execution, and assisting Customer execution across assigned categories. Focused on Channel & Customer, the TMM will be a key resource in working with Sales and Brand Marketing to drive growth. The TMM will be a key contributor to the overall development of the assigned categories & channels of distribution.
- Develop annual strategic plans for the assigned Retail and Commercial products & channels in the Americas region
- Drive profitable growth in terms of market share, units, revenue & gross margin for assigned categories
- Lead strategic Channel differentiation opportunities to diversify Customer mix, present unique and exclusive opportunities for Customers, and reduce unprofitable pricing challenges
- Review and drive consistent pricing behaviors and discipline within the organization across all Customers with a focus on efficiency and profitability
- Develop and audit promotional activity regularly. Work closely with Sales and Brand to pre-plan profitable promotional activities
- Lead and develop one direct report, Sales Ops Analyst, responsible for POS analysis, Customer profitability reporting, Customer/Consumer insights, and industry trends.
- Communicate Customer and Channel needs throughout product development process to ensure delivery is on-time, on-cost, on-spec & accurate
- Work with Sales and Customers to execute merchandising solutions across assigned categories, adhering to customer specific requirements
- Demonstrated communication & collaboration skills – both locally & globally as well as internally & externally
- Strong financial acumen, with direct responsibility for pricing and profitability
- Excellent interpersonal, resource, time management & project management skills
- Category development – working with customers to drive more users, usage & higher order benefits
- Commercial acumen – translating strategy into action to drive category growth with & through customers
- Proven analysis and problem-solving skills – opportunity & issue identification via data driven methods
- Self-motivated, performance focused, with the ability to multitask and to work both as part of a team and autonomously
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years Product and/or Channel marketing experience
- Global product management and/or trade marketing management experience preferred
- Experience in retail product and channel management
- Diverse experience with retail and ecommerce Customers/Channels
- Process and discipline development
- · Ability to lead cross-functionally across functions
- · People Management or previous Coaching experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & COMPETENCIES
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Accountable to timelines and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset and driven to win
- Outside the box thinking
Gale Pacific USA, Inc
Get fresh Vice President Trader jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.