Graphic Designer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Creative Design Manager
Charlotte, NC - Hybrid Role (Requires 3 days/week in office)
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
We’re looking for a versatile Graphic Designer who can communicate their vision, create high quality print and digital designs, and collaborate across disciplines to tackle design projects from conception to launch. The Graphic Designer develops innovative, unique production art and design to support original and adapted design concepts.
Through leadership and collaboration with the Marketing team, the Graphic Designer ensures delivery of the highest quality, on brand content for all graphics and digital outputs in support of all GALE brands and products. We’re considering candidates with strong design portfolios and demonstrated experience in graphic, digital, merchandising and packaging design. 3D modeling experience highly desired, but not required.
- Must be motivated, and a self-starter ready to “push the envelope” when it comes to creative design concepts and innovative solutions to unique needs.
- Problem-solve design projects and work independently from brief directions to quickly provide solid design executions that WOW.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & brands simultaneously
- Constructively troubleshoot and pivot as needed with positivity while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Think conceptually and create high-level presentation art including sketches, storyboards and visual concepts.
- Quickly translate data points visually, and present in an easy to digest visual.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design graphic and digital solutions including, and not limited to; packaging, print and digital advertising, POP signage, PowerPoint presentations, merchandising solutions, brochures, and catalogues.
- Staying current with art research and development efforts within the industry including graphic, scenic, and visual trends.
- Willingness to expand both artistic and technical abilities by taking on tasks or projects that require developing new skills.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of proven experience in delivering best-in-class graphic design, preferably in a strong agency background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Graphic Arts or equivalent experience preferred.
- Great eye for design and extraordinary attention to detail, while still working under strict timelines.
- Experience with current design trends, technology and industry standards for all aspects of Art & Design.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Shown experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams to deliver global projects.
- Experience of prioritizing multiple, concurrent projects with a collaborative approach.
- Experience in printing processes & large format production.
- High level of passion, collaboration, and dedication to this area of expertise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to all audiences and partners.
- 3D modeling, motion graphics, video editing, illustration, UI/UX and web design expertise is a plus but not necessary.
Gale Pacific USA, Inc
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Senior Creative Graphic Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.