LEARN A NEW SKILL AND START A NEW CAREER TODAY!! PAID TRAINING!
Galaxy One is the premier Dish provider in the Midwest. Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to go the extra mile to increase your earning potential? If so, then we would love to have you join our team as an In-Home Services Technician / Satellite Installer / Satellite Technician! Our technicians are the face of our company and the key to our success. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or sales experience to Galaxy One today!
Who Are We?
Galaxy One was founded in 1992 and is a Family owned and operated business that is an exclusive Subcontractor for DISH Network in the Midwest with 9 offices spread across 4 states in Midwest.
What’s In It For You?
Galaxy One provides our technicians with:
- PAID TRAINING and PAID TIME OFF
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES (4 DAYS SCHEDULES / 5 DAY SCHEDULES / WEEKENDS ONLY SCHEDULES AND STILL BE FULL TIME!)
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Company Owned Vehicle
- Cutting edge tools
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Gas card
- Alternative schedules including long work weeks as well as weekend only option
- Production based pay determined by the amount of work you complete - so what you put in is what you get out of this job!
- An opportunity to earn additional income and benefits through achieving performance goals and referring others to come work for Galaxy/DISH
- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities as well as constant support from your management team and corporate office
What Will You Be Doing?
- Installing cutting edge technology - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity
- Conducting site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment
- Problem Solving - Identifying technical issues while troubleshooting equipment
- Educating customers - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment
- Promote Products and Services - successful technicians offer all customers additional services and products while earning incentives
- Emerging Technologies - build new skill sets as technology changes that will propel you into the future of in-home services
What Do You Need To Bring To The Table?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, work in confined spaces, lift over 70 lbs and work in all climates
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets the Company's minimum safety standard
- Must meet OSHA ladder safety weight requirement
- Must be able to pass a very thorough background check and drug screen
KEYWORDS: dish network, dtv, direct tv, direc TV, directv, at&t, atnt, telecom, samsung, in -home services technician, work from home, telecommunications, installer, cable, fiber, satellite, satelite, satellite, comcast, charter, time warner, dish, dish network, telecomm, install, tech, technician, uverse, hughes, contractor, mediacom, cable installation, fiber optic network, hvac technician, customer service, general labor, pest control, home installation, hands-on satellite, installer, tv installer