Galaxy Management Group, Inc. New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $110,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Our Client is a consumer bank; a Savings and Loan headquartered in Queens, New York. We are looking for a Marketing Director to join our team! The Marketing Director is responsible for managing the daily operations of the Marketing Department and will ensure that all activities follow state and federal regulations. The Director will also be responsible for brand management and work with the CEO and COO to set marketing objectives. You will have sound project management and decision-making skills. The Marketing Director is also responsible for being the primary contact of public relations and media contacts, advertising, and certain business development activities that promote the spirit, philosophy, dedication, and general direction of the Bank.
- Chief Operating Officer
- Daily management and oversight of all marketing activities, programs, vendors and staff.
- Work with the CEO/COO to set marketing objectives and strategic goals. Maintain fluidity to adapt to change and adjust plans accordingly
- Management of the organization’s brand across all channels including both traditional, digital and physical locations
- Ensure all marketing advertisements and programs follow bank policy and applicable regulations.
- Oversee the departmental budget and accounts payable as well as measure the ROI on marketing spend.
- Manage the development and execution of various marketing concepts, objectives, materials, advertisements, programs, press releases, and other special events approved by Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Partner across departments to assist in implementation of new retail and lending products or enhancements to existing products and services
- Stay abreast of industry trends to identify and evaluate product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintain research databases. Bring recommendations for new programs and initiatives to the COO/CEO
- Work with internal departments to support their strategic objectives
- Represent the bank at corporate events, industrial meets, and marketing conferences.
- Maintain job knowledge by seeking out and participating in educational opportunities
- Support and mentor junior members of the marketing team
- Handle all public donations and promotional items
- Additional duties as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.A. in Marketing and/or a B.S. in Business Management with 7-10 years’ experience in marketing preferred.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a team player disposition.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work on and oversee multiple projects and set priorities.
- Must be able to make decisions using sound judgement and work independently.
- Ability to develop and execute all elements of a marketing plan and ability to think creatively to conceptualize unique marketing opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to liaise effectively with colleagues across the organization and to build relationships outside of the organization.
- Detail oriented with a strong emphasis on quality of work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have knowledge of social media platforms, email marketing systems and research tools.
- Experience working in a financial industry environment is a plus.
Permanent Placement Services
Contract Consulting Services
"Right to Hire" Consulting Services
Galaxy Management Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
Successful management, career development
Galaxy Management Group, Inc. is a boutique executive recruiting firm committed to providing both employers and candidate with: Permanent Placement Services Contract Consulting Services "Right to Hire" Consulting Services Career Counseling
AddressNew York, NY