GAINESVILLE SCHOOL OF BALLET (GSB)
Currently, this is a part-time position, estimated to be approximately 20+ hours per week. Some schedule flexibility is required. During the academic year, the AA will work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 12:00pm to 6:00pm and two Saturdays a month, 9:00am to 12:00pm. The AA reports to the Gainesville School of Ballet’s executive director and artistic director, and works in partnership with the Gainesville Ballet’s Company’s AA.
· Assist students, their parents, and potential new students
· Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls
· Prepare email responses to routine inquiries
· Update social media (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and website)
· Maintain accounts receivables and prepare deposits
· Perform general clerical duties
· Fulfill requests for information and data
· Prepare and modify documents including notices, signs, correspondence, reports, and emails
· Develop prospects
· Maintain office area
· Love children, appreciate their parents, and their perspectives!
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and EXCEL
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail
· Possess social media expertise in a professional setting
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Effective organization and time management skills
· Collaborative, team player with a sense of urgency and a bias for action!