Primary Care Physician - Direct Primary Care Practice
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DIRECT PRIMARY CARE OPENING
We are pleased to announce an opening in our practice! Gainesville Direct Primary Care Physicians is the FIRST physician owned and operated Direct Primary Care Practice in North central Florida. It was founded by two family physicians who were disillusioned by the prevailing climate of primary care practices where numbers, driven by the insurance industry, seem more important than patients. Their passion led them to start a medical practice with the core mission of returning the patient experience to one where the doctor-patient relationship is the focus. The founders’ vision is for a practice where the physicians are accessible at a reasonably transparent price and are able to spend meaningful time with their patients to listen to their needs and concerns and to enable the doctor to deliver high-quality personalized medical care to each patient.
Gainesville, Florida is the home of the University of Florida and the birthplace of Gatorade and Tom Petty. It is also no stranger to big helpings of Southern charm, including beautiful, big oak trees covered in windswept moss and the sweet Southern drawl of friendly local residents. The limestone rock bed beneath the ground is bubbling with natural spring water, providing both residents and tourists alike with some pretty amazing places to get in touch with nature while they lounge, swim, and canoe in the crystal-clear spring waters.
These are just a few of the reasons Gainesville has been voted one of the best places to live in Florida – year after year. This booming college town not only has tons of trendy shopping areas, but also some pretty spectacular restaurants, rocking nightclubs, scenic walking trails, and that radiating sunshine, of course.
Gainesville is known for its beautiful weather, sunny days, and nearby beaches, of course. And, because there so much sunshine and awesome temps, you have plenty of time to enjoy everything Gainesville has to offer.
Gainesville is more than just a college town. The city is committed to preserving the natural beauty of Florida, and residents enjoy access to dozens of municipal parks and over 30 miles of hiking trails available to residents and visitors. It's the perfect place to be for those who love the outdoors.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Has a desire to work outside of the insurance and corporate complex inn healthcare.
· Has a desire to care for people from all walks of life while providing a superior customer service experience in healthcare.
· Desires over autonomy in practice and hours without the headache of running a clinic.
· Is willing to take full responsibility for a patient’s care---even when that means stepping into the role of case management or taking the time to relay results directly to the patient.
· Displays empathy and respect for those for whom they care and with whom they work.
· Our unique structure will enable you to essentially start and run your own DPC practice without the standard investments. You won’t be starting from scratch---we have a small and loyal membership consisting of individuals, couples, families, and small businesses with ages ranging from 0-95.
· Rediscover the “Joy” in practicing medicine
· Limited patient panel/extended patient visits
· Typical day – 6-8 Patients per day
· User friendly EMR and technology platforms – built for physicians and not insurance
· On site Lab & Pharmacy with wholesale pricing
· Excellent support team, focused on quality and service
· Assistance with marketing and building panel, with growing employer demand
· Competitive Compensation package – Non production bases
· Excellent training on DPC practice style/systems
· Paid Malpractice & Licensure
· Flexible Schedule and Time-off
· Amazing Work/Life Balance
Board Certified/Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
Licensed in the State of Florida
Ability to build successful relationships with patients and team members
Please respond with your CV and cover letter explaining why you’ve got the right stuff for Gainesville Direct Primary Care Physicians. Positively reviewed candidates will be invited into a formal application process. We are excited to work with you.
Gainesville Direct Primary Care is based upon Christian values. We seek excellence in compassionate care, outreach, and service. We are a family supporting one another in faith and in practice, striving to love one another and our patients as Christ has called us to do. We seek a candidate with our shared vision to build and grow their own panel of patients. If you desire to live a balanced life – work, family, and leisure, the direct primary care model may just be for you. Your schedule will consist of a four-day work week, 6-8 patients per day, hour-long appointments, and the ability to do procedures.
Gainesville DPC PhysiciansWhy Work Here?
Excellent opportunity to practice medicine and have a work life balance.
Culture of Practice: Gainesville Direct Primary Care is based upon Christian values. We seek excellence in compassionate care, outreach, and service. We are a family supporting one another in faith and in practice, striving to love one another and our patients as Christ has called us to do. We seek a candidate with our shared vision to build and grow their own panel of patients. If you desire to live a balanced life – work, family, and leisure, the direct primary care model may just be for you. Your schedule will consist of a four-day work week, 6-8 patients per day, hour-long appointments, and the ability to do procedures.
212 NW 135th WayChicago, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Gainesville DPC Physicians