Gage Tree Services Anchorage, AK
- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Small Business Partnerships Customer Service
Gage Tree Service is looking for an Office Manager.
More than a job, Gage offers a challenging and fulfilling career.
The Spring season is upon us and Gage Tree Service is springing into action and building its team. It is currently searching for an Office Manager who can collaborate with managers, sales professionals and other staff to ensure effective and efficient administrative protocols that enable seamless, quality operations.
The Office Manager will work in the Mat-Su location but may, on occasion, want or need to travel to the Anchorage location. Some significant job responsibilities are as follows:
- Supervise and lead office assistants; this would include more than just the typical "do this and do that" and "yes or no" direction. Instead, the incumbent is expected to provide role clarification, coaching, mentoring, quality and timely feedback, etc.
- Develop and present office protocols to ensure efficient and effective administrative operations. This may include proposing a new expense report/distribution protocol, changes to procurement policies, new timekeeping systems, adaptations to estimating or crew scheduling, etc.
- Manage company's telecom, Information Technology, Client Relationship Management platforms and a variety of other systems. This might include working with vendors, proposing and developing business case for changes or updates, managing licensing/inventory, etc.
- Manage and oversee a variety of compliance issues. This might include coordinating mandatory training, securing/recording necessary licensing for staff, etc.
- Manage and resolve client concerns and complaints. This may be performed with discretion or may, at times, require collaborating with sales personnel or owner to ensure clients needs are addressed.
- Analyze work protocols consistently to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. This involves having a continuous improvement mindset and self-discipline to take note of lessons learned and execute proposed improvements.
The Office Manager with GAGE must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Administration, Finance/Accounting, Sales/Business Development or equivalent
Relevant office management experience can be substituted for higher education on a year for year basis.
- Valid AK Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- No less than four (4) years of office management experience.
- Coachable or otherwise self-motivated and self-driven to learn, and grow
Previous office management experience in either construction, landscaping, tree service, design, or similar is terrific, but not necessary.
GAGE offers a lot of reasons to work with them, but a few of the biggest attractions are:
Great team of mentors
Paid time off
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Professional Development / Skill Development
Opportunities for Advancement
If you have what it takes and would like to schedule an interview, please apply here https://thestrivegroup.hiringthing.com/job/255684/office-manager or call 907-351-5693.
Gage Tree ServicesWhy Work Here?
Love what you do, work hard outdoors with great people, work smart, work safe, provide great client satisfaction and go home.
Eager to please and experts with trees!
4561 E Palmer Wasilla HighwayAnchorage, AK
BusinessView all jobs at Gage Tree Services