- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gage Multifamily Services is seeking a Project Scheduler to work in our Austin, TX office. The primary role of the Project Scheduler is to work closely with project managers and construction superintendents to ensure that all multifamily renovation project scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly. As a Project Scheduler you will have the opportunity to use your construction knowledge and project scheduling expertise in the discipline of construction management for multifamily projects in Austin, Houston, and San Antonio, TX.
The ideal candidate has the experience and skill set to match the criteria listed below:
- Lead the development of project plans and schedules. Build project schedules based on timelines submitted by customers, project managers, construction superintendents, and contractors.
- Independently review, analyze, and report on baseline schedules submitted by project managers, construction superintendents, and contractors.
- Independently review and analyze daily schedule updates and complete reporting requirements.
- Collect and record real-time schedule and performance data including installed quantities, expended labor hours, and other progress measurements for subcontracted work.
- Maintain and complete daily updates to project scope and timelines as customer change orders are approved.
- Proactively communicate timeline updates, date discrepancies, and at-risk deadlines to ensure internal awareness so that customers can be kept informed.
- Coordinate daily review of the project schedule updates with the appropriate team members including project managers, construction superintendents and Sales.
- Attend weekly Production meeting to discuss scheduling and status for each project.
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several assignments.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skill.
- Experience in project schedules related to Multifamily or Commercial construction.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Architecture or Construction Management is preferred, not required.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Passionate about doing great work within the multifamily industry!
- Local construction industry knowledge preferred.
- Self-motivated, persistent, dedicated, and committed.
- Attention to detail and very strong organizational skills.
- Great attitude and ability to work as a team player.
About Gage Multifamily Services
Gage Multifamily Services is a full service multifamily general contracting firm with offices in Austin, Texas. With a focus on multifamily renovation and reconstruction services, Gage Multifamily Services relies on years of experience and a strong value system to serve their clients demanding projects.
Gage Multifamily Service
We are a family-owned business and vow to serve multifamily properties with the same expertise, passion, and quality we’d provide our own family.
TechnologyView all jobs at Gage Multifamily Service