Gage Multifamily Services is seeking a Project Manager to work in our Austin, TX office. The Project Manager position reports directly to the Director of Construction. The Project Manager will have 3-5 Construction Superintendents as direct reports.
The Project Manager is responsible for the performance of each project on numerous levels, including financial, quality, scheduling, and customer service. The Project Manager position is a client-facing role. They are an integral part of the performance of every project they lead and will be a key reason why customers return to Gage Multifamily Services for future projects.
- Understand, prepare and organize each assigned project for success.
- Manage each project to meet and or beat schedule(s).
- Ensure best practices and high-quality workmanship are completed.
- Work with Sales and Estimating to help generate change order scope and pricing.
- Continually study information to better and more efficiently manage each project.
- Responsible for buying out each project (materials and labor) and tracking the financial performance of each project.
- Communicate updates to leader regarding projects via email, slack, phone or software.
- Communicate effectively to clients throughout the project so they understand the project status through daily visits to the leasing office and weekly project updates.
- Lead weekly discussions regarding each of their projects in meetings with the Sales team, Director of Construction, Director of Business Development and the owners of the company.
- Build strong partnerships with suppliers.
- Ensure all materials are on the project site when needed.
- Manage all materials for accuracy, future ordering and organization.
- Initiate and track the RFI and product submittal process for each project.
- Develop subcontractor base and build working relationships with subcontractors to support projects effectively.
- Confirm all subcontractors have an executed work order prior to work starting.
- Manage subcontractors during construction for completion of scope of work and high quality.
- Confirm all contracted work is completed and accepted prior to invoices being approved.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- 3 - 5 Years Multifamily or Commercial Construction Project Management Experience Preferred.
Gage Multifamily Service
1920 S IH 35 Frontage RdAustin, TX
Get fresh Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.