Business Development Director
The Gage Multifamily Services Business Development Director is responsible for all sales activities for customers and stakeholders in the Central Texas region. This position is based at the company headquarters in Austin, TX.
The Business Development Director will engage with multifamily community owners and asset management to consistently generate meetings, project opportunities, and revenue.
- Develop new business through pursuit of strategic targets and relationship building.
- Develop a network for active and quality lead gathering that creates opportunities to prospect, contact, and meet potential clients; build positive relationships.
- Initiate sales/business development strategy to create and convert opportunities into new business.
- Track, report, and achieve quarterly and yearly sales quotas / targets.
- Mentor the Account Executives within the Sales team to create a partnered and cohesive approach to client relationship management.
- Pursue business opportunities with strategic targets and cultivate relationships with existing clients.
- Deliver compelling calls and presentations to introduce Gage Multifamily Service’s capabilities and value proposition.
- Consistently prospect and generate new leads.
- Increase qualified sales pipeline to meet/exceed annual sales targets.
- Close sales to meet company revenue objectives.
- Focus on market awareness and interest development throughout the territory.
Required Experience & Skills
- The Business Development Director must have 7+ years of strategic selling experience in construction or multifamily.
- Track record of success consistently meeting and exceeding assigned goals and sales quotas / targets.
- Consultative sales skills with the ability to uncover prospect pain points and project opportunities.
- Experience selling into and current relationships with multifamily community owners and asset management.
- Track record of success handling the full sales cycle from prospecting to project completion.
- Hunter mentality with a history of finding leads and successfully moving them through the sales cycle to close.
Desired Experience & Skills
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Proven track record of hitting sales quotas / targets.
- Ability to develop and present solutions to address customer needs.
- Effective account and relationship management expertise with the proven capability to handle objections, accurately qualify prospects and projects and develop and present solutions to address customer needs and pain points.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Diligent and consistent with the use of CRM and other prospecting and analytical tools.
- Ability to participate in constant networking and market research to uncover new targets and opportunities.
- Resilient and capable of staying focused through a long sales cycle.
- Motivated by challenge.
Gage Multifamily ServiceAustin, TX
Get fresh Business Development Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.