Technical Support Engineer (Service Desk Engineer)
As one of the fastest-growing IT companies in the Midwest, GadellNet Consulting Services inspires and enables hundreds of businesses to leverage technology to drive phenomenal business results. We are passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all employees are empowered.
GadellNet is a family-friendly company that prides itself on its ability to recruit, train and promote qualified individuals. We celebrate differences in our employees and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. We hire the whole person and invite all employees to bring their authentic self to work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are proud to employ a highly talented, diverse team.
We believe in supporting our communities and employees that have supported us throughout our growth. GadellNet is a Certified B Corporation, which means we are legally required to consider the impact of our decisions on our employees, customers, suppliers, community and environment. We believe in using our business as a force for good.
About the Position:
GadellNet is looking for top-tier Technical Support Engineers to drive customer satisfaction through our technical support help desk. You will be the first point of contact for client technical issues. We will provide processes, tools, and training to equip you to successfully resolve issues and meet our clients’ needs.
We are looking for technically competent problem solvers who insist upon excellence from themselves and are great at following processes and procedures to drive efficiency. Most calls will result in a first-call resolution to our clients, as this drives customer satisfaction and profitability.
GadellNet serves businesses in multiple markets with outsourced technical know-how. We are past the start-up phase and poised for continued rapid growth. Our values -- Make an Impact, 100% Responsibility 0% Excuses, and Grow or Die -- drive every decision we make.
- This will be a work from home opportunity-unless required to go onsite to a client location. You must be located in the Madison, WI area. This includes traveling to local client sites for both non-recurring and recurring pre-scheduled appointments. When there is no onsite work to be done, your focus will be assisting the Service Desk with standard tier one types of issues/requests.
- At least 2 years of experience troubleshooting, researching, and fixing the following systems:
- Desktop systems (Windows 10 and lower)
- Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365 Exchange online
- Server Systems up to Server 2016
- Software Applications
- Associate’s degree or higher (or equivalent experience)
- Responsible for creating and updating client specific documentation on hardware, software, 3rd party vendors etc. for new and existing infrastructure.
- Support 3rd party vendors for installations of new ISP connections, VOIP phones, network printers, etc.
- Experience working in an ITIL-driven environment and knowledge of ITIL principles and processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly, business-friendly manner.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
At GadellNet, our core values guide our decision-making process, overall empowerment of our employees and assignment of responsibility within our teams. This role is meant to create an experience that supports the values and goals of GadellNet and fosters a one-of-a-kind service experience for our Clients. This experience creates brand awareness and equity, as well as establishes a culture that attracts and retains the top talent available in our markets.
- Make an Impact
- 100% Responsibility 0% Excuses
- Grow or Die
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.