Power BI Solutions Consultant
GadellNet Denver, CO
- Expired: April 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
As one of the fastest growing IT companies in the Midwest, GadellNet Consulting Services inspires and enables hundreds of small businesses to use technology to drive extraordinary business results. We are passionate about building a creative, ambitious, and progressive work environment where all employees are empowered. GadellNet is a family-friendly company that prides itself on its ability to recruit, train and promote qualified individuals regardless of their race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristics that makes people unique, diverse and different. GadellNet is proud to employ a highly talented, diverse team and is looking for individuals who are passionate about growing our business further.
- Are you ready to join a team that enables hundreds of small business organizations to leverage technology to drive business growth and profitability?
- Are you passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment?
- Do you enjoy working on stimulating and complex business challenges in a fast-paced environment with big risk/reward?
About the Position:
As a Power BI Solutions Consultant, you are responsible for delivering BI and analytics solutions to new and existing clients within our growing BI space. Responsibilities include analyzing client needs, evaluating existing systems and testing new ones. BI Consultants are tasked with bringing our clients solutions that unlock the hidden potential within their organization. GadellNet is looking to recruit consultants that:
- Enjoy autonomy and challenging the status quo
- Feel a deep need to solve big problems
- Can envision a future for others when they cannot see it themselves
- Are comfortable leading and controlling conversations with audiences in the C-Suite (CEO, CFO, COO, etc.)
- Are not satisfied with a keep the lights on IT Strategy
GadellNet is looking for resources with deep understanding of business operating models and application landscapes in the following industries:
- Professional Services
- Accounting and Financial Services
- Education & Not-For-Profit
- Turn business needs into working BI solutions
- Define requirements and lead documentation efforts within business intelligence engagements
- Identify data sources, build data pipelines, and design complex data platforms
- Ensure use of accurate and secure ETL methods
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Use data visualization techniques to present information to end users
- Develop relationships with solution implementation partners in support of an Outsourced Delivery Model (ODM)
- Define scope and lead sales engineering efforts within GadellNets BI practice
- Become a subject matter expert on Microsofts Power Platform
- 3 + years experience as a Data Engineer, BI Developer, or similar role.
- 2 + years experience developing solutions in Power BI
- BSc in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering.
- Proficiency in understanding and troubleshooting issues within complex systems
- Ability to communicate with all levels of client organizations (C-Suite to Individual Contributor)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- 2 + years hands on experience with DAX
- 2 + years hands on experience with Power Query
- 2 + years hands on experience with T-SQL
- 2 + years hands on experience with Python
- Experience building data pipelines within the Microsoft stack (Power Automate, Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, DaaS offerings, Synapse, Data Lake, Azure Storage)
- Experience building data pipelines using iPaaS tools like Stitch, Fivetran, Panoply, and Matillion
- Experience working with Rest APIs and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tools
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL processes and data modeling, specifically star schemas
- Knowledge and interest in MSSQL, PostgreSQL and Synapse
- Prior technology consulting experience (internal or external)
As a leader within GadellNet, the core values of the company should guide our leadership approach, decision making process, overall empowerment of our employees and assignment of responsibility within our teams. This role is meant to create an experience that supports the values and goals of GadellNet and fosters a one-of-a-kind service experience for our Clients that creates brand awareness and equity, as well as establishing a culture that attracts and retains the top talent available in our markets.
- Make an Impact
- 100% Responsibility 0% Excuses
- Grow or Die
TechnologyView all jobs at GadellNet