IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: October 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As one of the fastest-growing IT companies in the Midwest, GadellNet Consulting Services inspires and enables hundreds of businesses to leverage technology to drive phenomenal business results. We are passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all employees are empowered.
GadellNet is a family-friendly company that prides itself on its ability to recruit, train and promote qualified individuals. We celebrate differences in our employees and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. We hire the whole person and invite all employees to bring their authentic self to work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are proud to employ a highly talented, diverse team.
We believe in supporting our communities and employees that have supported us throughout our growth. GadellNet is a Certified B Corporation, which means we are legally required to consider the impact of our decisions on our employees, customers, suppliers, community and environment. We believe in using our business as a force for good.
About the Position:
As a Systems Engineer at GadellNet, the core job function is to ensure that the Managed Services Teams are operating at peak efficiency by owning the most difficult client issues and/or problem issues from start to finish. The role will also be responsible for being a resource for GadellNet engineers to learn and be trained on complex troubleshooting. This role will also be utilized in owning our Problem Management standards to ensure we are identifying root cause on repeated issues.
- Follow and ensure compliance with all company standards and procedures as currently documented.
- Provide an excellent example of customer service on all levels for the company.
- Review your tech time daily to ensure you are being kept up to date in real time.
- Ensure all tickets are not waiting on you to include
- Checking for tickets in Action Required
- Checking for daily communication on tickets
- Maintain billable utilization of 83%
- Maintain Client Satisfaction rating of 95% or greater with less than 2 poor client reviews per quarter.
- 100% completion of assigned training or sprint goals each quarter.
- Analyze new opportunities and define creative and strategic solutions to both new and existing clients
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- 2-3 years in an IT Support role
- Experience with incident response including remediation and communication.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.This includesstrong interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening and questioning skills.
- 1+ years ConnectWise or other PSA Experiencepreferred
- Completed training with the following:
- Operations Guide Dispatch and Triage
- GadellNet Customer Service
- Advanced knowledge with the following tool sets preferred:
- 2+years of experienceORapplicable certification with the followingtechnologies:
- Desktop & Laptop (PC, MAC is a PLUS)ORA+Certification, Apple - ACSP
- Tabletsand Mobile Devices - Microsoft, Apple, Android
- Active Directory and Azure AD (Add/Removing Users, Modifying Permissions)
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating systems Server 2019 and olderorMCSA Certification
- Troubleshooting File, Print, Active Directory, application servers
- 1-2years of experienceworkingwith the following technologies:
- UPS Devices - Installing and configuring desktop and larger server roomdevices
- Networkinghardware -physicalinstallation,and hardware troubleshooting (firewalls,switches,wirelessaccesspoints)ORone of Network + , CCNAor Meraki ECMS1/ECMS2 certifications
- Troubleshooting Online Exchange (Office 365) and Microsoft Exchange mailboxes, and licenses
- Small - Mediumlowvoltage cabling installations (Cat 5e/ Cat6), experience with cabling tools (tone and probe, crimping, and punch down)
- Proficiency in troubleshooting complex systemsand understandingnetworkinfrastructures.
- Extensive application support experience with:
- Microsoft Office 365/ Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Teams
- Workstation Imaging Software
- Workstation Encryption (Bit Locker)
- Backup/Recovery Software
- MDM software(Microsoft Intune)
- Knowledge of desktop/laptop hardware diagnostic utilities, and ability to research a wide range ofissues.
At GadellNet, our core values guide our decision-making process, overall empowerment of our employees and assignment of responsibility within our teams. This role is meant to create an experience that supports the values and goals of GadellNet and fosters a one-of-a-kind service experience for our Clients. This experience creates brand awareness and equity, as well as establishes a culture that attracts and retains the top talent available in our markets.
- Make an Impact
- 100% Responsibility 0% Excuses
- Grow or Die
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at GadellNet
Get fresh Database Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.