GadellNet Carmel, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As one of the fastest-growing IT companies in the Midwest, GadellNet Consulting Services inspires and enables hundreds of businesses to leverage technology to drive phenomenal business results. We are passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all employees are empowered.
GadellNet is a family-friendly company that prides itself on its ability to recruit, train and promote qualified individuals. We celebrate differences in our employees and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. We hire the whole person and invite all employees to bring their authentic self to work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are proud to employ a highly talented, diverse team.
We believe in supporting our communities and employees that have supported us throughout our growth. GadellNet is a Certified B Corporation, which means we are legally required to consider the impact of our decisions on our employees, customers, suppliers, community and environment. We believe in using our business as a force for good.
About the Position:
As an Account Manager, you will champion client success, retention and account growth. You will support account management, inside sales and marketing. You’ll serve as a brand ambassador for the organization. The ideal person for this role will have experience working with clients within the SMB market and will have a good knowledge base on IT (servers, networks, desktops) that make these businesses thrive.
Primary duties for this role will include executing a strategic plan for your customers with a virtual CIO team, maintaining strong relationships and achieving defined goals. This is an account management role, with consultative selling.
- Manage the client on-boarding process-from signing of contract through handoff to operations
- Consult with current clients on IT needs and help them create an IT roadmap and budget for years down the road
- Sell the customer on IT solutions that will transform the way they do business
- Hold Business Reviews on a quarterly basis for current clients
- Function as the liaison between the client, operations, and the technical engineers to ensure business-IT alignment and customer satisfaction
- Accountable for client retention and assists with service level tracking and reporting
- Create and manage a strategic plan for managed customers with assigned Virtual CIO teams
- Manage contract renewals and price increases
- Maintain proactive communication with key decision makers
- Work closely with service delivery team to manage customer escalations and trouble tickets
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus and passion for leading people and delivering IT solutions is critical to this role.
- Professional oral and written communication skills with a proven track record of executive-level presentation and rapport
- Strong conflict resolution skills. Our partners will come to you with issues, and you must have the confidence to engage the right resources and think strategically to come up with the best path forward.
- Ability to handle and thrive under high pressure situations while adapting to change
- Adaptability: this is a fast moving, dynamic environment -- the ability to adjust to changing priorities is required
At GadellNet, our core values guide our decision-making process, overall empowerment of our employees and assignment of responsibility within our teams. This role is meant to create an experience that supports the values and goals of GadellNet and fosters a one-of-a-kind service experience for our Clients. This experience creates brand awareness and equity, as well as establishes a culture that attracts and retains the top talent available in our markets.
- Make an Impact
- 100% Responsibility 0% Excuses
- Grow or Die
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at GadellNet