- Registered Nurse with 3 years of supervisory experience in a hospital setting.
- Currently licensed as Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- AHA BLS-HCP required.
- Demonstrates excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, communication, team leadership, priority setting and work competency skills
- Provides day to day leadership for successful implementation of goals and objectives for a department.
- daily throughput of unit, patient rounding, employee rounding,
- quality monitoring of unit, planning of budget and managing expenses.
- manage a total of 50 FTE's, including 2 operations managers that handle much of the day to day duties.
- very competitive salary based on experience and bonus
- Full Hospital benefits to include medical, dental vision, 403B, pension plan, annual CME, childcare assistance
- interview and relocation expenses.
Gables Search Group, Inc.