Job Description for Personal Trainer
The Personal Trainer (Fitness Coach) will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client service while providing personalized fitness instruction to each client. He or she must be able to adapt to various workplaces that include private homes, offices, parks or any setting of the client's choice. Experience in group instruction is a plus. This is a part time position with opportunity to progress to full time.
We supply our Personal Trainers with a client base so they can focus on providing the best training!
To see us in action, click here!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to change people's lives and be rewarded for it
- Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily - out of the gym
- A competitive pay structure with bonus
- A career path with opportunities to shape the business and change the community
- Access to an extensive network of certified personal trainers within our franchise family
- Opportunities to participate in professional development conditioning courses
- Design and implement the workout program developed from the initial assessment
- Provide motivation and encouragement for each client
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly
- Effectively manage appointments and be punctual for each session
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition
- High energy & a passion for fitness
- Able to work independently
- Highly creative in program design
- Certified through a nationally accredited organization approved byGYMGUYZ
- Hold a current CPR Certification
- Competitive Compensation Rates
- Bonus Opportunities/ Incentives
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Great team to work with!