Job Description for Personal Trainer
Are you ready for an amazingly different personal training experience? It’s time to BUST OUT of the gym! GYMGUYZ is #1 in Home Personal Training nationwide. We are seeking to grow our team of elite, highly skilled, energetic, driven, and nationally accredited/certified personal trainers. GYMGUYZ team members bring the positive energy and a selection of up to 365 pieces of equipment right to the client's doorstep. We save our clients time and space, provide the most effective accountability model possible as we bring the workout to them, and create a strong emotional trainer-client bond. This unique approach gets clients training with much more consistency and frequency, producing results that have escaped them via gyms, classes, and diets. GYMGUYZ is often the last stop for clients seeking to finally transform their bodies. We thoroughly assess the health and fitness of our new clients through a proprietary and technology-driven process that allows us to hyper-customize their fitness program, producing effective training sessions right from the start. With over 615+ cities serves in the U.S., Canada, and the UK, GYMGUYZ has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Top 100 Fastest Growing Franchises" in 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020!
As a GYMGUYZ personal trainer, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of client experience before, during, and after the training session. Our clientele is diverse and predominantly made up of affluent consumers between the ages of 35-54 located in the suburbs of major metropolitan areas. They expect a tailored, caring, luxurious experience, and above all, results. Therefore, our personal trainers must enjoy working in various workplaces that include private homes, estates, condos, offices, parks or any setting of the client's choice. Experience in group instruction is a plus, and you will be incentivized for client renewals as a bonus (percentage of renewal revenue)! Better yet...
We supply our Personal Trainers with a full-time client base and fitness programming for each workout so they can focus on providing the best training experience!
To see us in action, click here!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to change people’s lives and be rewarded for it
- Flexible schedule with a fresh work environment daily - out of the gym
- A new concept in the fitness industry with a family-like feel
- A career path with opportunities to shape the business and change the fitness community
- Access to an extensive network of certified personal trainers within our franchise family
- Opportunities to participate in professional development courses
- Design and implement the workout program developed from the client's initial fitness assessment
- Provide motivation and encouragement for each client
- Demonstrate each exercise and ensure client is performing correctly
- Effectively manage appointments, hold the client accountable, and be punctual for each session
- Have a basic understanding of nutrition
- Achieve our clients goals
- High energy & a passion for fitness
- Able to work independently
- Highly creative in program design
- Certified through a nationally accredited organization approved by GYMGUYZ
- Hold a current CPR Certification
- Competitive Compensation Rates
- Bonus Opportunities/ Incentives
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Great team to work with!
GYMGUYZ of Greater Morris County
Why Work Here?
This is ground-floor opportunity with tremendous career growth and earnings upside potential.