- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Advisor Product Consultant
The Advisor Product Consultant would provide our nationwide advisor network with the appropriate information to make informed decisions on which product and/or service maybe best for their specific client’s needs. The consultant host webcasts with groups of Advisors and one-on-one virtual meetings with Advisors. The consultant would make recommendations regarding financial products, platforms, investments, and ensure the Advisors understand their business and its sources of revenue to enhance and develop the tools that Advisors use daily. Communicate with and educate financial advisors on diversification, asset allocation and other investment concepts. Participate in Asset Management and general market research with a focus toward Asset Management programs, sales, retention, and development and expansion of the Asset Management menu.
Communicate with Financial Advisors daily regarding all aspects of investments
- Managed Asset Allocation Programs
- Mutual Fund Company Information
- Sales, Promotion and Training of all Products and Tools
- Conduct research on the competitors’ products
- Previous experience in investments or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams as well as independently
Securities License is a plus for any candidate, Series 6, Series 7. .
Vacations, benefits and much more.
Our focus is to provide a secure and interactive environment in which our Advisors can flourish, and to create a community of Financial Professionals who specialize in delivering the highest quality products and services to their valued clients.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?