Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GW, a provider of educational publishing services, is seeking a motivated, organized individual with billing experience to serve as our Accounts Receivable Clerk.
The ideal candidate for this position has 1-2 years of experience in billing and AR, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and is looking for a position where they can be part of a team and grow as their skills develop.
- Ownership of the Accounts Receivable Process, from Transmittal of Invoices to Clients to Final Collections
- Communication with clients
- Completing Special Projects with the Director of Financial Services
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Maintenance of Customer Files
- Assistance with Monthly, Quarterly, and Year End Closes
- Report Preparation and Distribution
- Other Accounting and Administrative Duties as assigned
- Process Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Regularly Entering, Reviewing, and Adjusting Journal Entries
- 1+ years in a bookkeeping or accounting role
- Experience with financial software such as QuickBooks or Sage Intacct
- Microsoft Excel proficiency including pivot tables and Vlookups - Macro writing experience a plus
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Knowledge of Sales Force CRM or another CRM Program
- AR Help Desk Experience or General Bookkeeping Experience
The accounting department at GW is made up of 3 people – the Director of Accounting, an A/P Specialist, and our A/R Clerk. This group is interested in innovation and improving processes, with a focus on great customer service, whether for internal or external customers.
What We Offer
- Generous vacation and holidays: 10 Vacation days your first year, and 10 paid holidays
- Full benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, Retirement, Disability, and Gym Membership Discount
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
- Flexible start and end times
- Hybrid work environment (3 days in, 2 days out)
- Casual work environment
- A supportive, collaborative team environment!
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at GW, Inc.