Job Title: Financial Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Security Clearance Required: Federal Background Checks for Facility and information access*
Work Week: Monday to Friday
Flexible Hours: NOT Flexible
Work Location: Charleston, SC
We are seeking a Financial Subject Matter Expert (SME) with experience researching and interpreting new or updated DoD and/or DoN BUS-FM laws, policies, and regulations. Position will support SSC Atlantic’s BIE at the Command, Competency, Portfolio, Subportfolio and Integrated Product Team levels.
*Must be able to pass Federal Background Check.
>Please provide salary expectations when applying.
GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, is a Systems Engineering and Logistics & Program Management company providing services to government and commercial entities. GVI is a successful ANC-owned Small Disadvantaged Business with proven financial strength and stability. We perform a wide range of support across multiple contracts, with our core capabilities centered on Production Engineering and Depot Operations; SHIPALT / TEMPALT; Logistics Management; Inventory, Warehouse Management, and Kitting; Program Management; Financial, Contracts, and Process Management; Quality Assurance; Configuration Management; and IUID Marking, Tracking, and Support.
- Expert in interpreting DoD fiscal law and associated regulations.
- Serves as subject matter expert, supporting customers with researching and interpreting new or updated BUS-FM laws, policies and regulations, supporting customers with complex problem solving or decision support and providing recommendations at a strategic level for BUS-FM products, processes, training.
- US Citizen
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Investigation
- Technical Training in Business and Financial Management.
- Twenty (20) years of extensive DoD and/or DoN BUS-FM direct work experience, to include: Expert demonstrated leadership skills in researching and interpreting new or updated BUS-FM laws, policies and regulations, supporting customers with complex problem solving or decision support and providing recommendations at a strategic level for BUS-FM products, processes, training.
- Eighteen (18) years of hands-on experience with Business and Financial Management, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
- Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in interpreting and applying fiscal law and associated regulations.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.