Cloud/Servers System Administrator - 2333
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and a government industry leader, is looking for a Senior System Administrator – Servers/Cloud to join our Team in Dahlgren, VA.
- Actively maintain a cloud-based storage array.
- Maintenance shall include configuring permissions, working with corporate on new storage needs for programs, and identifying future needs.
- Operate and maintain cloud base services to include Virtual Machines in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or a hybrid environment.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance network systems supporting the Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department. Examples include workstations, servers, and printers.
- Perform requirements analysis for existing/proposed network systems supporting the Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department to determine feasibility.
- Prepare security access rules and system constraints for systems supporting the Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department.
- Assist the Government to compile application specifications and recommendations for selected activities such as data management, configuration management, program management, and security.
- Install software applications and train users to use new/changed applications.
- Update the tracking system with network status reports and other technical documentation used for tracking the configuration of the network.
- Comply with hardware and software system standards and procedures.
- Develop, document, and test computer programs and system configurations to optimize the analysis of network data.
- Create build disk(s) that can be delivered to the fleet in order to update system software.
- Ensure the appropriate operational security posture is maintained for all information systems.
- Participate in the Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Departments Configuration Control Board.
- US Citizen.
- Must be eligible for an IT Level I designation under DoD Directive 8570.01M or its successor; Candidates currently possessing an Active IT Level I designation are preferred.
- A favorably adjudicated SSBI completed within the last 5 years.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience administering and maintaining enterprise storage solutions that are cloud based.
- Demonstrated Skills in three or more of the following:
- Administration of Windows 7, Windows 10, Red Hat Linux 7, Red Hat Linux 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, to include drivers, applications, vulnerabilities, security requirements and postures, quarterly STIG updates, interaction with corporate and vendor SMEs to solve complex problems, RMF experience, ACAS scanning, build and maintain Windows and Linux Systems.
- Must provide Information Assurance Contractor Training and Certification - IAT Level 2 or higher.
- Experience with cloud storage and cloud management.
- Demonstrated experience of managing and maintaining Virtual Machines (VMs) in a cloud environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supporting Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS.
- Experience documenting trouble reports from STIGs to support computer equipment modifications.
Position located in Dahlgren, VA.
Apply online at:
https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=55&rid=2333 Or email resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
TechnologyView all jobs at GVI, Inc.