GVB Biopharma is an industry-leading, vertically integrated global leader in the ever-growing hemp industry. We prioritize cannabinoid research, industry innovation, and traceable quality control. GVB operates two state-of-the-art facilities: a 30,000-square-foot food-grade hemp processing facility in Central Oregon and a 40,000-square-foot white-label consumer product manufacturing facility in Las Vegas.
GVB Biopharma offers a dynamic, exciting, and competitive work environment, industry-leading wages and benefits, as well as incredible growth potential. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with identifying new opportunities, contacting prospective clients and following up on potential leads. The Outside Sales Representative will also serve in a consultative manner with each client in order to expand our presence in each licensed dispensary. If you have prior experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
The Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for opening new accounts and managing the existing business effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Prospect, present and open new business opportunities.
• Ability to provide a consultative approach to upsell our growing portfolio.
• Ability to foster and cultivate relationships.
• Collaborate with the leadership and marketing team to improve market presence in your territory.
• Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant field sales experience in Cannabis sector with a demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and verbal communication skills required
• Must be willing to travel
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Aggressive Commission
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Quick promotion track