Assistant Community Manager
GVA Property Management Corpus Christi, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FUEL YOUR SUCCESS! If you have dynamic customer service skills, build and sell value, make a positive impact on people, and are looking to make a difference, apply with GVA Property Management today! Employees are offered development opportunities to help advance their careers and strengthen the pipeline of our future leaders.
The Assistant Community Manager is to assist the Community Manager in effectively managing the assigned property. In the manager's absence, the Assistant Community Manager will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing the property objectives as set forth by the property supervisor and property owner. In addition, the Assistant Community Manager is directly responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurately reporting of rents and deposits received.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conduct all business in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
- Maintain accurate resident records. Update on daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received by residents and applicants. Issue appropriate notices when necessary (e.g., late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos).
- Deposit all monies prior to bank close each day.
- Maintains positive customer relations attitude.
- Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also inspect move-ins, move-outs and vacancies when requested.
- Delegates inspections or inspects with resident all move-in/move-outs.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals each month.
- Greets prospective clients, shows property and performs leasing duties as necessary.
- Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to manager for marketing property and improving resident satisfaction.
- Conducts outreach marketing weekly or as assigned by Community Manager
- Updates required reports concerning move-out notices, activity, etc., on a daily basis and provides information to the manager.
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases and paperwork.
- Processes move-ins and move-outs.
- Process all sure deposits.
- Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing.
- Conducts service follow-up with resident when work is completed.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Community Manager or Property Supervisor.
Position requires at least one year experience in property management. Must have basic computer knowledge.
40 hours per week that may include holidays or weekends. Overtime must be approved by your supervisor prior to working over 40 hours.
At GVA we are driven to provide a company culture that promotes teamwork, growth and work/life balance. We are committed to creating a fun and productive place to work - as a company that celebrates diversity, promotes innovative thinking, offers development and career advancement opportunities. We are a rapidly growing company that owns and manages our assets. Due to the fact, there are not many corporate layers, planning and execution occur quickly, feedback and involvement in the decision-process are encouraged and team involvement is appreciated simply put, at GVA you have a voice. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Reach out to us today and see how a career at GVA is the right fit for you. EOE
GVA Property Management
AddressCorpus Christi, TX
Real EstateView all jobs at GVA Property Management