Project Engineer Civil
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $95,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Project Engineer – Civil Site Design
The ideal candidate shall have 3-5 years of experience as Civil Engineer with specialty in Civil Site design with current Professional Engineers license or ability to obtain license in the State of Florida within 6 months. The Project Engineer will provide the backbone of design efforts and will coordinate directly with the Project Manager for proper allocation of company resources to ensure timely completion of all activities and deliverables during the various stages of multidisciplinary design projects. The projects may vary in size and nature.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from ABET accredited university required
· Florida Professional Engineers license required (or ability to obtain within six months)
· Experience in preparation of Stormwater model and Hydraulic Grade Line Calculations
· Experience in Lift station/pump design
· Experience in Pressurized water main design and flow analysis
Skills and Special Requirements:
· Extremely strong collaboration and communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong project management and time management skills
· Ability to oversee numerous projects efficiently and effectively
· Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
· Strong background in Project Planning and Leadership
· Analyzing and evaluating various water resource related technical problems to improve the performance of stormwater systems
· Knowledge and experience of the hydrologic and hydraulic principles associated with culvert systems knowledge and experience with roadway drainage, stormwater, sedimentation and erosion control, civil site development, and/or watershed modeling a plus.
GULFSTREAM DESIGN GROUP LLCWhy Work Here?
Family oriented small business with office located in beautiful Anastasia Island...a mile from the beach!! Here colleagues become friends.
Gulfstream Design Group, LLC is a full service Civil Engineering firm specializing in land development consulting, design and permitting. Matt Lahti, P.E. has resided in Northeast Florida since 1987 and has been providing professional consulting services across Florida since 2005. He founded Gulfstream in 2013. Gulfstream maintains a fully staffed office in St. Augustine, FL and remains committed to providing budget friendly designs enabling sustainable growth for the future. Please send resume, references and salary requirement information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2225 SR A1A SouthSaint Augustine, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at GULFSTREAM DESIGN GROUP LLC