- Expired: August 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 25 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We are proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
- Experience: 4 – 6 years’ experience in Transportation/Logistics or experience in food/beverage manufacturing.
- Education: Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field (preferred)
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (required)Experience with ERP systems such as D365 (preferred)
- Bilingual – English/Spanish (preferred)
- Experience with Transportation Management Systems (preferred)
The Transportation Specialist is responsible for the implementation and oversight of the Transportation Management System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role will compile, analyze, report, and determine the financial impact associated with Transportation Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Essential Duties also include: Analyzing and identifying service and routing opportunities to improve Logistics planning, developing and continuously improve upon existing department Standard Operating Procedures, and Effectively negotiating service and pricing with carriers and brokers,
- Participate and contribute to Annual Request for Proposal and carrier awarded lanes.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative and proactively seeks opportunities for improvement
- Ability to present to diverse audiences
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Analytical thinker who uses data to drive decisions
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent organization skills and precise attention to detail
- Ability to manage KPI's
- Ability to inform out information from KPI dashboard report
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on the amazing GT’s product line
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events
- Work Hours: Monday thru Friday, business hours
- Work Attire: Use good judgement, keeping in mind the nature of their work, their own safety and the safety of others, and their need to interact with the public.
GT's Living Foods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
In order to maintain a safe work environment, employees will be required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination on their first day of employment. All religious, medical or other requests for exemption will be considered on a case-by-case basis during an interactive process with Human Resources
GTs Living Foods LLC
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at GTs Living Foods LLC