Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, Inc., we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 20 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
- Experience: 5-7 years’ experience in an Accounting and/or Finance role
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or related.
- Languages: Bilingual, English and Spanish, is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Superior Excel skills and proficiency with entire MS Office Suite required.
- Other Skills: Experience with ERP (preferably Dynamics 365 or AX) Experience in CPG Industry (preferred) or Manufacturing
The Staff Accountant will be supporting the month-end close process, filing sales tax and TTB, and maintaining reconciliations. General responsibilities include preparing journal entries, reconciling bank statements, preparing broker commissions, preparing account reconciliations and reconciling corporate credit card expenses. This role will be working collaboratively within the accounting/finance department as well as with other departments in the company.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Consistently meet deadlines and manage their time efficiently
- Strong organization skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on ad-hoc projects
- General knowledge of accounting best practices
- Knowledge and proficiency with ERP Systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Team player with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- TTB reporting experience (preferred)
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on the amazing GT’s product line
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events
- Work Hours: Monday thru Friday, standard business hours
- Work Attire: Use good judgement, keeping in mind the nature of the work, each employee’s own safety and the safety of others, and the need to interact with the public.
- Posting valid thru: December 31, 2019