Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 20 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
- Experience: 7+ years of graphic design experience required, specifically within the CPG category: via Advertising Agency, Social Marketing Agency, and/or in-house Creative Production Team.
- Experience related to packaging, brand positioning, moving images & mood boards is preferred, and a basic knowledge of and experience with production processes is also a plus. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing or related is required. Computer/Tech Skills: Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience managing photography, video, and digital production, budgets, vendors, calendars and work-backs. Travel: Will be required up to 40%.
- Project Management; ability to drive & deliver results
- Planning & Organization; consistently meets deadlines
- Attention to Detail with a focus on quality
- Creative thinking; adaptive design skills with an eye for artistic creating
- Communication; ability to clearly explain & define the vision, convey objectives & priorities
- Ability to absorb & apply constructive criticism from peers & clients
- Partner Collaboratively; team building & create rapport cross functionally
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign, to create mockups, web design & multimedia presentation
The Senior Graphic Designer plays a key role in visually translating the creative direction of the brand, creating premium and impactful marketing materials that resonate with consumers. This position is responsible for leading the strategy and direction of the Graphic Design team and establishing the visual identity of the brand, while maintaining consistency and quality of the brand. Primary duties include organizing the work of the team after reading and translating briefs, proposing new ideas, and evaluating the teams’ work, ensuring recommendations and concepts are within brand guidelines. This role will also create visual assets for marketing materials, across all marketing touchpoints; Brand, Packaging, Social & Digital, as well as other internal clients.
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on the amazing GT’s product line
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events
- Work Hours: Monday thru Friday, standard business hours
- Work Attire: Use good judgement, keeping in mind the nature of their work, their own safety and the safety of others, and their need to interact with the public.
- Posting valid thru: December 31, 2019