Senior QA Engineer
Expired: June 22, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior QA Engineer
- Contract Duration 12 Months
- The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for executing and continuously improving the product quality vision for the Client that incorporates QA standards and measures, testing approaches, and automation strategies internally and with our development partners.
- This is a contractor role and reports to the Senior Manager, Quality Assurance.
- Plan and lead release and system acceptance testing, collaborating with technology, product managers, and vendors to create and execute test plans and test cases.
- Implement, increment, and manage the Client's quality assurance processes, testing methodologies, and supporting tools.
- Review requirements to provide feedback on the completeness, testability, and other risk areas that could impact product quality.
- The Senior QA Engineer will perform functional, regression, system acceptance, and smoke testing.
- Generate manual and automated test scripts from technical requirements.
- Execute tests working with Client's development partners and within the Client's quality assurance selenium automation framework using TestNG.
- The Senior QA Engineer will work with program management and operations to ensure the quality of processes and procedures.
- Work across the Client Solutions team to enhance QA processes and effectiveness.
- Design, test, and troubleshoot the company's data storage system before it goes live.
- Strong technical capabilities and good knowledge of the coding languages commonly used in software development, such as Java, C-Sharp on .NET framework, or any other prominent ones.
- Automate and execute the test scripts against the Snowflake source and validate the rules according to mapping documentation.
- Identify, replicate, document, prioritize and track issues to closure using issue tracking systems.
- The Senior QA Engineer will participate in resolving defects and coordinate with the UAT team to get application/project sign-off.
- Participate in the performance evaluation process every 30 days.
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute test cases and activities for complex software products with aggressive development schedules and release cycles.
- Ability to effectively execute system acceptance efforts, clearly communicate status, risks, and issues, and recommend corrective actions to meet program and organizational objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively across matrix organizations in a fast-paced, schedule-driven, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with business and technical stakeholders.
- Proven command of various software testing methods, tools, types, and processes and where they fit in the overall system and product development lifecycles
- 4+ years of hands-on experience performing functional, system, performance, and acceptance testing in technology organizations.
- 4+ years of scripting experience using automated regression testing tools such as Selenium, QTP/UFT, or Coded UI Test.
- 2+ years of object-oriented programming experience is required.
- 4+ years' experience testing relational databases, writing simple queries, and storing procedures.
- 2+ years of experience testing RESTful web services.
- 2+ years of experience with an enterprise defect tracking tool (such as JIRA / Confluence, Bugzilla, TFS, or Team Track)
- 2+ years of performance testing experience using LoadRunner, JMeter, Visual Studio Test Professional, or similar tools is preferred.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Fund
About The Company:
- Our client organization is an alliance of health plans, providers, and related organizations working together to make the business of healthcare simple, secure, and efficient. Client solutions deliver accurate and timely data on 2 million providers and 250 million members to improve healthcare administration and reduce paperwork burdens. Their Core Operating Rules Make the Exchange Of Data Across Healthcare Automated, Efficient, And Secure.
- Join a team of passionate and talented professionals on a mission to make our healthcare system work better for payers, providers, and patients.
TechnologyView All GTT Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.