Quality Assurance Analyst
GTT, LLC Falmouth, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- DW (general knowledge) 1 year
- QA or audit 2 years
- Good working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Self-motivated with some direction
- Verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have
- Analytical skills
- ETL or SQL basic familiarity
Summary of Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Data Governance has some data quality issues that need some attention.
- Some of the tasks involved will need manual research to be performed in order to solve some data anomalies or data quality issues.
- Most of the issues are in the Commercial, Small Business, and Residential Lending space.
Other Responsibilities Will Be to:
- Assist in the identification of trends.
- May assist in discussions around process improvements within the business.
- Must work with cross-functional teams to assist in resolving data issues.
- Someone who can work independently with some direction from the team.
- Ability to remain flexible with shifting priorities.
- Developed communication skills both in writing and verbal/listening.
TechnologyView all jobs at GTT, LLC