GTT, LLC Berlin, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Excellent organizational, computer, and communication skills are required.
- Duties of Paralegal will include, but not be limited to, effectively communicating with litigation attorney(s), scheduling, calendaring and confirming litigation deadlines and other events (e.g., depositions), fact investigation, preparing and serving discovery requests and answers, and other pleadings, summarizing transcripts, preparing detailed medical summaries, witness preparation, conducting legal research, coordinating calendars for hearings and trials, handle highly sensitive and confidential information, and organizing documents produced or received in discovery, including through the use of electronic discovery tools.
- The Paralegal must be able to assist in the organization of case documents and files, physical and electronic file management, discovery management, and completing deposition summaries.
- Candidates must be well organized, demonstrate an ability to multi-task, and be detail orientated.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat is required.
- Experience with state and federal court e-filings and systems such as short calendar, PACER, and ECF is preferred.
- The successful candidate should have excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects at once while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- 3+ years of Paralegal experience
- Paralegal Certificate is a plus
- Some travel will be required (town halls)
LegalView all jobs at GTT, LLC