- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HR Central is a dynamic team-oriented group who supports internal and external customers with all HR needs. At HR Central our mission is "Customer-focused services, optimized by technology, delivering a meaningful HR experience!”
About the role - you will:
- The HR Assistant will serve as the onsite Day on Orientation Coordinator (Meet and Greet New employees and setup rooms to complete the orientation)
- Serve as the Site Location Manager for I-9. This includes ensuring I9 rules are meet for new employees as well as reverifications for existing employees.
- Help with questions about onboarding and ensuring completion of onboarding tasks before day 1.
- Provide telephone, email, chat, in-person and transaction-based human resources support services to customers of HR Central, a centralized human resources employee support center.
- Customers include company employees (managers and individual contributors), vendors, and other third parties located in the Americas
- The HR Assistant will assist with Transactions in SAP where needed
- Follow established procedures on routine work, but also be innovative within assigned responsibilities
- Focus on confidentiality and maintaining personal data privacy is essential for all work assignments
- The HR Assistant will collaborate within the local and global HR Central teams to provide a high-quality customer product
- Perform other human resources clerical or transactional support tasks as assigned, including some that may require judgment to resolve issues or to recommend a specific customer response
- A team player ready to help as needed
- Are open to change and the excitement it can bring
- Customer-focused and able to interpret needs
- Willing to work flexible shifts and address shift needs for Orientations etc. As well as weekends and holidays as needed
Your experience includes:
- Working in an HRIS system (SuccessFactors preferred)
- Understanding of I-9 (Law Logic system preferred)
- Working with customers to handle HR issues
- 40 hours per week
- Shift Not Applicable
- Service Type: Professional (Finance, Marketing, HR)
About the Company
Our client is a global leader in data storage technology and solutions for a reason: people. Creative. Collaborative. Passionate. That's the kind of employees they hire. The company is like the datasphere: it’s a playground for human potential. Working with our client is collaborative, collegial, and exciting. From Silicon Valley to the United Kingdom, India, and China, their employees are found all over the globe. The company trusts its team members’ intelligence and craftsmanship and welcomes everything they bring to the table.
As a global hardware, software, and services company, the company understands its responsibility to lead by example and do good while doing well. Acting on their company values of Integrity, Innovation, and Inclusion, they strive to advance sustainable solutions that transparently address critical environmental and social priorities to move towards advancing a more sustainable Datasphere.
Sound like the right opportunity for you? Then send us your resume to join our client’s team!
BusinessView all jobs at GTT, LLC