Driver Support Assistant
GTT, LLC Vienna, VA
Driver Support Assistant
Expired: September 18, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
#gttnonitDriver Support Assistant
- Contract Duration 6+ Months
- As a Driver Support Assistant, your primary responsibility will be to provide exceptional support to our drivers to earn money with our best-in-class advertising platform.
- You will be the point of contact for drivers inquiring about various issues as but not limited to payment issues, earnings reporting, and equipment-related concerns.
- Your role is crucial in retaining and nurturing a satisfied driver community.
- Payment and Earnings Support:
- Driver Support Assistant will address driver inquiries regarding payment discrepancies and resolve them in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Assist drivers with questions related to earnings reporting, helping them understand and access their earnings data.
- Collaborate with the Driver Communications team and ensure accurate and prompt driver payments.
- Equipment issues:
- Driver Support Assistant will act as a liaison between drivers and the technical operations team to troubleshoot and resolve equipment-related problems.
- Assist drivers by scheduling them for equipment maintenance and repairs at an authorized service provider.
- Coordinate with authorized service providers.
- Maintain a database of common equipment issues and solutions for quick reference.
- Driver Support Assistant will maintain open and effective communication channels with drivers through various platforms, including phone, email, and chat.
- Proactively reach out to drivers and address concerns before they escalate.
- Documentation and Reporting:
- Keep detailed records of driver interactions and issue resolutions.
- Generate reports on common driver issues and work with the management team to implement improvements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to remain patient and empathetic when dealing with driver concerns.
- Familiarity with transportation or gig economy platforms is advantageous.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Location: Flexible - Vienna, VA / Chicago, IL / San Francisco, CA
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Fund
About The Company:
- Our client operates a peer-to-peer marketplace for on-demand ridesharing in the United States and Canada. The company operates multimodal transportation networks that offer riders personalized and on-demand access to various mobility options such as ridesharing or third-party public transit data on their app to offer riders various transportation options.
- The company’s culture revolves around our core values. They have superb benefits and great perks (and some pretty cute office dogs). Across its over 45 locations, They’ve got fabulous programs to connect, grow, and celebrate. Community is at the center of who they are. They start by nurturing their internal community, creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization, where all team members belong.
GTT, LLCVienna, VA
BusinessView All GTT, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.